Princess Cruises is gearing up for fall with a special “Fall Savings Spectacular” sale on autumn cruise departures. Offering fall cruise deals with savings of up to 55 percent, the ‘Fall Savings Spectacular’ runs to Aug. 20 and also features up to $100 free onboard spending money.
More than 100 cruise departures are featured in the sale, including the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Tahiti & the South Pacific, Europe, Canada & New England, Asia, the California Coast, and Mexico. Princess’ new three and four-day Getaway cruises are also included ( roundtrip sailings from Los Angeles).
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $100 (for cruises 10 days or longer), $50 (seven- to nine-day cruises), or $30 (one- to six-day cruises); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (seven- to nine-day cruises) or $15 (one- to six-day cruises).
Examples of cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $449 interior (was $599); $699 balcony (was $949)
- California Coastal cruise – 7 days: $499 interior (was $799); $799 balcony (was $1,149)
- Panama Canal cruise – 11 days: $799 interior (was $1,299); $1,199 balcony (was $1,799)
- Mediterranean cruise – 12 days: $799 interior (was $1,799); $1,199 balcony (was $2,799)
- Hawaii cruise – 15 days: $999 interior (was $1,799); $1,599 balcony (was $2,699)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Fall Savings Spectacular begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on July 31 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 20, 2013 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
More information: princess.com/sale.
[ad name=”Google Adsense-1″]0